Wednesday, May 27, 2020

What I Learned This Year

Hello I am a student at SMHS High , who tragically like other high schools have been close for the rest of the year. So far in this course, I have learned that i need to put time into my work. That be taking a whole day to complete assignments, getting in touch with teachers for help, etc. This year has been a crazy year for us all. Millions of people are dying due to COVID-19 and a lot of families are getting left with no jobs. Adults have to pay bills and if they have no jobs they aren't able to do so, nor are they able to provide for their family. This pandemic is making realize that we have to be thankful for what we have or are provided. I am very thankful that I have a mother who yet is still working through this times. Field workers are still working and providing us with vegetables and fruits to eat. SP please start being more thankful for what your family is able to give you!

No comments:

Post a Comment